If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking to take a holiday to New York City, then consider booking your travels through Virgin Holidays. By booking a hotel & flight together through Virgin Holidays, you can save a lot of money and pay as little as £499 per person for a flight from London to New York City and a stay at a top centrally located New York City hotel.
In fact, here are 10 London to New York City packages (includes flight & hotel) that I believe would be to your liking. All are under £615 per person:
- The Lexington New York City: £499/person
- The New Yorker, a Wyndham Hotel: £501/person
- Westin New York Times Square: £518/person
- Wellington Hotel: £523/person
- The Roosevelt Hotel: £546/person
- Hudson: £559/person
- Affinia Shelburne: £564/person
- The New York Edition: £601/person
- Westin New York Grand Central: £609/person
- Affinia 50 New York: £612/person