If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Founded as a Spanish colony in 1610. Santa Fe sits in the Sangre de Cristo foothills. It’s known for Pueblo-style architecture, crooked streets and adobe landmarks.
If you want to visit Santa Fe and do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top luxury hotels in Santa Fe by the users of Hotels.com. And you can use Hotels.oom to find the best prices for these hotels.
- La Fonda on the Plaza
- The Inn at Vanessa
- Hotel St. Francis
- Hotel Santa Fe
- Eldorado Hotel & Spa
- Hilton Santa Fe Buffalo Thunder
- Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado
- The Hacienda & Spa at Hotel Santa Fe
- Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza
- Rosewood Inn of the Anasaza
- Sunrise Springs Spa Resort – Adults Only
- La Posada de Santo Fe