If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There are many reasons to choose to stay at Four Seasons Orlando when you go to Orlando, including the fact that the Four Seasons Resort:
• Is the only Central Florida resort to receive a AAA 5 Diamond Award
• Is located within the Walt Disney World resort
• Has complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World
• Has a 5-acre water park
• Has Kids For All Seasons, a complimentary kids camp which is open 8 hours daily
• Has a 18-hole Tom Fazio golf course
• Has a world-class spa
The only negative of Four Seasons Orlando is the high cost, but luckily here are 3 great deals you can use to make a Four Seasons Orlando Disney World trip more affordable
1. Stay Longer Deal-If you stay 3 nights, then you can get the 4th night free. These are for stays through September 28th, 2017. This summer is a great time to go to Disney World too, what with the opening of Pandora – The World of Avatar. I attended as part of an annual pass holder sneak peak and I was blown away with the newest section of Animal Kingdom
2. Advanced Purchase-If you book this resort at a non-refundable rate at least 90 days in advance then you can get 20% off the rate. This is a great deal if you like planning ahead, you do not plan on cancelling your trip and you currently have the money for this trip
3. Disney Gift Card Package-If you do are booking a 2 or 3 night stay and you do not purchase in advance but are booking for a stay this summer through September 30th, then you get a Disney gift card worth $200 for guest rooms or $500 if you are staying in a suite. The Disney gift card can then be used many different ways during your visit. For example, you can use this to help pay for your Disney tickets. If you are like me and already have an annual pass, then you can use the $500 for dining during your trip and/or for any souvenir. Once again, now is a great time to go to Disney World to see Pandora – the World of Avatar, and of course to enjoy all other parts of Disney World!
Staying at Four Seasons Orlando at Walt Disney World could make for a trip your family will always remember, and taking advantage of these sales could help make it happen!