If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
iNashville, Tennessee is a city with so many things to do for singles, couples or families (in fact, see our best activities for kids in Nashville list here) – but what to do when you’re on a budget? Do you just book the cheapest Nashville hotel available? What if you don’t want to sacrifice quality for price?
Luckily, here at Green Vacation Deals, we have your back. First, book through Hotels.com. You can get amazingly low prices on hotels through Hotels.com. Secondly, book one of these fifteen hotels. Not only are they affordable, but they all have either good, very good or fabulous customer reviews on Hotels.com.
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Nashville Airport
- The Alexis Inn & Suites – Nashville Airport
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Goodlettsville – Nashville
- Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites
- Best Western Plus Music Row
- Best Western Suites Near Opryland
- Clarion Hotel Nashville Downtown – Stadium
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cool Springs, TN
- Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
- SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Nashville Southeast
- Best Western Franklin Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Smyrna TN – Nashville
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Nashville Airport East, TN
- Baymont by Wyndham Nashville/Brentwood
- Baymont by Wyndham Franklin/Cool Springs