If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
There are a lot of reasons why Andorra is a wonderful destination for a European ski holiday.
Andorra offers a lot of features that makes your ski vacation better:
- English-speaking, British instructor qualification programme BASI-approved ski instructors make it one of the best places to learn to ski in Europe
- Beginner slopes are nice & easy to learn on, but it’s great for intermediate skiers too, with lots of blue & red runs to explore
- Has hotels that can suit your needs depending on what you want: if you want to be near nightlife and places like Paddy’s Irish Bar & the Underground (stay at Pas de la Casa in this case) or if you want a more family-friendly holiday (stay at La Massana in this case)
Additionally, Andorra is a great destination if you want to save money:
- It’s relatively inexpensive – your money will go further in Andorra than in other ski resorts
- Low taxes if you shop at one of Pas de la Casa’s range of shops
- Free ski lift pass for children between the ages of 6 & 11 years (this must be pre-booked before getting to the resort)
- Free ski lift pass for kids ages 5 years & younger (this you can book at the resort)
- Free ski lift pass for adults who are at least 70 years old (this you can also book at the resort)
- Free helmet for children when you pre-book skis & boots.
You can book stays in Andorra at Pas de la Casa, Soldeu and El Tartar, La Messana or Arsinal with great prices through Crystal Ski Holiday and take advantage of these great deals.