If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Pocono Mountains (a.k.a. the Poconos) are a wonderful travel destination. Whether you like boating or hiking in the summer or skiing and snowboarding in the winter, a trip to the Poconos is always great.
And there’s a lot to do for kids in the Poconos, too. Aside from outdoor sports, they can enjoy water parks, family fun parks, miniature golf, and more.
So it makes sense if you are planning a family vacation at the Poconos. But the question then is, where should you stay?
Well, we came up with our list of the best fifteen hotels for a Poconos family vacation. We chose these hotels based on a number of factors including customer reviews, kid-friendly features, etc.
And here’s some great news – if you click on our links, you can find some great deals for these hotels!
- Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains
- Hampton Inn Stroudsburg/Poconos
- Quality Inn – East Stroudsburg POCONOS
- Camelback Lodge and Indoor Waterpark
- Chestnut Grove Family Resort
- Comfort Inn-Pocono Mountain
- Hotel M, Mount Pocono
- Kalahari Resort & Conventions
- Bushkill Inn & Conference Center
- Split Rock Resort
- Pocono Manor Resort & Spa
- Hampton Inn Lehighton (Jim Thorpe Area)
- Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region
- Baymont by Wyndham Bartonsville Poconos
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Stroudsburg – Poconos