If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Take a 2-hour scenic drive from Toronto and you’ll end up at Ontario’s Blue Mountains. The Blue Mountains are home to one of Canada’s most popular ski resorts. Skiers from southern Ontario travel to this alpine ski resort each winter. Travelers can enjoy sleigh rides, winter caving, snowboarding, snowshoeing, tubing, mountain top skating, skiing, and other winter sports. But winter isn’t the only time you should visit the Blue Mountains. In the summer, you can enjoy ziplining, ropes courses, rock climbing, stand up paddling, mountain biking, hiking, jet-skiing, kayaking, golf, and more. And I didn’t even mention the beach or the Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster! Basically, the Blue Mountains are the perfect travel destination.
So if you are planning a getaway here, I’m sure you’ll want to stay as close to the Blue Mountain ski resort as possible. So a good way to do that would be to stay at one of the following accommodations. These hotels, cabins, etc. have high customer ratings and are close to the ski resort. And you can click here to get a great deal for these hotels!
- Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
- Embarc Blue Mountain
- The Lodges at Blue Mountain – Sierra Lane Condos
- Blue Mountain Resort
- The Lodges at Blue Mountain – Historic Snowbridge Condos
- Blue Mountain Resort Mosaic Suites
- Blue Mountain Resort Home Collection
- The Lodges at Blue Mountain – Mountain Walk Condos
- The Lodges at Blue Mountain – Rivergrass Condo
- Claire Glen Chalet
- The Lodges at Blue Mountain – Wintergreen Condos
- The Lodges at Blue Mountain – Cachet Crossing Condos