If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’re finalizing your summer plans this year, and you are planning on spending any of your summer in the Philadelphia are, then make sure your summer includes a trip to Clementon Park & Splash World! Guests have been having fun there for more than 100 years!
Clementon Park is a combination water park & theme park in Clementon, New Jersey with lots of fun things to do:
- Get your pulse racing with a thrill rides, such as:
- Torpedo Rush
- Vertical Limit Racer
- King Neptune’s Revenge
- Ring of Fire
- Thunder Drop
- Relax on a float down the Lazy River
- Dip in the 23,000 square foot Big Wave Bay wave pool
- Enjoy family-friendly & kid rides
And if you buy a Gold Pass, you’ll be able to get:
- Admission to the park all summer long (May 25th through September 3rd)
- Discounted soda refills
- Hundreds of dollars of savings around the park
- Select dates where you could bring a friend or 2
Now a gold pass is normally $49.99, which is a great price, but if you book now through Goldstar you only have to pay $35! This is a very small price to pay to get unlimited admission all summer long plus all the in-park discounts, so if you are planning on visiting Clementon Park & Splash World this summer, I would advice you to go ahead and buy your tickets now!