If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Kid-Friendly SeaWorld Orlando
Orlando, Florida is a great travel destination for families with kids, and one of those reasons is SeaWorld Orlando! SeaWorld Orlando is a great theme park for any age, but they really have made sure their theme park is child-friendly.
What do I mean by this? Well, in addition to roller coasters you might expect from a theme park (which they have), they also have attractions for both the whole family and kids. The shows are family-friendly that all generations of your family can enjoy together. There are rides the family can enjoy. Like the Antarctica: Empire Of The Penguin ride where you can choose a wild option or mild option. And this past spring, SeaWorld Orlando really stepped up their game. They introduced an entirely new section themed to Sesame Street. There are so many rides here kids can enjoy. You can see for yourself in the video we took:
Then there are the events that SeaWorld has throughout the year. They have a lot of fun things for kids to do. Their Halloween Spooktacular event is more fun than scary, and kids can wear costumes and go trick-or-treating. Their Christmas event has family-friendly Christmas themed shows that your kids can enjoy with you. Just see in our video from last year:
They also have fun dance parties for kids and other events during their summer event, Electric Ocean. You can see in our video from last year:
SeaWorld Orlando Kids Free Package
So if you want to save money on your family trip to SeaWorld Orlando, here’s how you can save money: with the Kids Free Vacation Package! SeaWorld Orlando offers a number of great vacation packages, but the kids free package is arguably the best for families with kids.
The SeaWorld Orlando Kids Free Package Includes:
- Free admission for kids (ages 3-9) with the purchase of an adult ticket. This is limited to two children. So if you have two adults & two children in your trip, you can get two free tickets!
- Unlimited visits to SeaWorld for the entire length of your visit.
- Your choice of hotel with one free night.
- Signature Show Seating at SeaWorld.
- Free parking at SeaWorld.
So here are a couple of things to note about this:
By hotels, they are referring to SeaWorld Orlando partner hotels. They are awesome hotels that give you great perks like quick queue to avoid long lines & discounts on merchandise & food. We talk about them more here. We can also show you videos of two of these hotels my family loves to stay at:
You can also make your trip even better with certain add ons:
- Take a tour behind the scenes to see how SeaWorld’s trainers care for the amazing animals (great if you and/or your kids are huge animal lovers!)
- All-Day Dining deal so you can eat & drink all day as often as once every hour for one low price
- Tickets to Busch Gardens for just $20 more (this is in Tampa, but SeaWorld does offer a bus to Busch Gardens)
- Tickets to Aquatica waterpark in Orlando.
Aquatica is my favorite water park I’ve ever been to, by the way. Here’s a video of Aquatica here:
So, next time you plan your family vacation Orlando, make sure you book one of the SeaWorld Vacation Packages. Not only will you save money with free theme park tickets for your children, but you’ll have a great time, too!