If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Six Flags America
Six Flags America is a popular theme park in the Baltimore & Washington D.C. area.
The theme park has lots of great rides and attractions that will entertain all ages.
Six Flags is famous for its fun thrill rides, which is included in the price of admission:
- SUPERMAN: Ride of Steel: Enjoy riding 73 miles per hour on 5,400 feet of twisting red track that includes a 20-story drop
- Roar: A wooden coaster with a 9-story drop & lots of reversals over 50 miles per hour
- BATWING Coaster: Enjoy five superhuman inversions on this roller coaster
- Mind Eraser: Enjoy five inversions as you go 115 feet in the air
- The JOKER’S Jinx: Go from 0 to 60 miles per hour in just over 3 seconds in this roller coaster
- Voodoo Drop: Enjoy a 140-foot free fall at 56 miles per hour
- Wild One: Enjoy 4,000 feet of thrills & hills on this roller coaster
- Firebird: Maryland’s only floorless roller coaster!
- Bourbon Street Fireball: Enjoy 360-degree thrills as you zoom over the Mardi Gras section of the theme park
- Ragin Cajun: Spin around on this fast track thrill ride
- WONDER WOMAN Lasso of Truth: Enjoy spinning around this extreme swing ride at 40 miles per hour on a 24-story tower.
But there are also great rides for children, too:
- Pepe Le Pew’s Tea Party: Mini-teacup ride
- Elmer’s Around the World in 80 Seconds: A fun Elmer Fudd-themed balloon ride for kids
- Whistlestop Train: A scenic tour of the park
- Happy Junction: Old-fashioned train car ride
- Foghorn Leghorn’s Tinseltown Train: A children’s train ride
- Taz’s Film Works: A children’s swing ride
- Sylvester’s Pounce and Bounce: A bouncy tower lift for children
- Up, Up & Away: A junior Ferris wheel with balloons
- Yosemite Sam’s Hollywood Flight School: Children can enjoy riding in personal propeller planes
- Whistlestop Whirlybirds: A junior helicopter ride
- Great Chase: A kid-friendly roller coaster
- Sky Jumper: A 30-foot tall free fall tower that is more geared towards kids
- Whistlestop Bus Line: An up-in-the-air bus tour for children
- Looney Tunes Prop Warehouse: A Looney Tunes-themed children’s play area
- Whistlestop Park Playground: A playground for children
- Whistlestop Pop-Jets: Great during the hot weather, water fountains will blast at any moment!
It has a waterpark, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, that is included in the price of admission and has lots of great rides:
- Tornado: A thrill ride where you raft down a 132-foot tunnel
- Bonzai Pipelines: Go on a 6-story downhill adventure after you fall through the trapdoor
- Halfpipe: Race down a 4-story half pipe at 23 miles per hour on your innertube
- Shark Attack Mako: An extremely fast open-air body slide with sudden drops
- ZoomAzon Falls: Enjoy 4 unique body slides racing down from the trees of the Amazon!
- Shark Attack Hammerhead: A straight, enclosed slide with unexpected dips
- Vortex/Riptide: A half-enclosed tube slide that finishes in a whirlpool!
- Bahama Blast: High-speed tube slide ride
- Paradise Plunge/Reef Runner: A winding, curving slide
- Calypso Cannonballs: Two short curvy slides in the middle of a pool that all ages can enjoy
- Bamboo Chutes: A slide ride option for kids
- Splashwater Falls: An interactive play area with more than 100 water features
- Buccaneer Beach: A two-pool beach play area for the little ones
- Hurricane Bay: A million-gallon wave pool of fun!
- Wahoo River: Enjoy a river adventure with themed splashing waterfalls
There is also a lot of entertainment throughout the park, such as:
- At The Hop: A 1950s themed musical extravaganza
- Let the Good Times Roll: A Midway Masquerade: Watch Six Flags dancers take over the streets of Mardi Gras
- Mardi Gras Party Band Featuring DWQ Jazz Band: Hear local talent play your favorite parade tunes
- Let’s Dance!: A high energy show for kids with audience participation
Six Flags America Coupon
Looking for a coupon to help you save money on your visit?
You can do that by purchasing your tickets through Tripster.
You can buy tickets for Six Flags America in Bowie, Maryland for just $48.50 – a savings of $22.49!