If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
This celebration will take place during March 3rd – 18th and is included in your park admission.
Here are 3 reasons why I think you & your family will have a lot of fun if you attend this event:
- Shows: During different times of the Wild Days celebration, you’ll be able to enjoy different unique shows that are sure to entertain animal lovers, young and old!
- Jungle Jack Hanna: from March 3rd – 4th: Enjoy one of America’s favorite celebrity wildlife experts, giving you a wonderful blend of animal expertise & his great sense of humor
- Flying High: from March 9th – 16th: Last Chance Forever, founded in San Antonio in 1977, is a wonderful group of birds who were orphaned, injured or sick & are unable to be released in the wild but were cared for by their wonderful dedicated volunteers & staff, and now you can see them up-close!
- SeaWorld Live!: from March 17th – 18th: A celebrity wildlife expert will kick off this fun-filled event, and you’ll get to hear real-life animal rescue stories of SeaWorld Recue & the Busch Gardens Conservation Fund. There will be interviews from several Animal Ambassadors plus special appearances made by a few very special animal companions!
- Dine with Jack Hanna: If you want to get a chance to meet Jack Hanna, then you should book the Picnic with Jack Hanna event! You’ll be able to meet Jack Hanna, as well as some of his animal companions, plus you’ll get an all-you-care-to-eat Tex-Mex style buffet, featuring Beef & Chicken Fajitas. Please note this is not included in your regular admission so you’ll have to pay extra, but is a great opportunity to not only meet Jack Hanna and get up-close with animals, but have a great meal, too.
- A Sesame Street Dinner: During the Wild Days celebration, you can also book an awesome character breakfast. This is a great celebration to take your children to, as they’ll be able to meet some of their favorite Sesame Street characters like Elmo & Zoe – plus you’ll get great photos of your kid(s) with the characters! You also get a delicious dinner buffet and, like with Dine with Jack Hanna, this event is not included in your daily admission.