If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Dine Around & Stay In Town Victoria is the city’s favorite food festival. Over 40 of the greater Victoria area’s best restaurants are offering set three course menus at low prices. Both locals and visitors alike enjoy the wide range of culinary delights being offered. The Dine Around is going on now and will go through February 5, 2023.
The Arbutus Room
Located in Brentwood Bay Resort, the Arbutus Room has curated rotating menus developed by Executive Chef Matt Cusano. Their dining room has expansive views of Brentwood Bay and the surrounding forest.
Dine Around 2023 Menu
- Burrata Salad with winter greens, pear, candied pecan, puffed rice and maple + sherry vinaigrette
This pairs well with Quails Gate Riesling.
- Wild Mushroom Arancini with parmesan reggiano, guanciale and truffle aioli.
This pairs well with Hillside Pinot Gris.
- Lasagne Bianco with white sauce, black truffle, broccoli, smoked cheddar and ricotta (GF) (VEG)
This pairs well with Noble Ridge Reserve Chardonnay or Garden of Granite Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Roasted Chicken Supreme with romesco sauce, farro verde, chimichurri, green olives and feta
This pairs well with Hoyne Pilsner
- Tiramisu with espresso cream, cocoa and chocolate crisp pearls
This pairs well with Taylor Fladgate 10 Post
- Panna Cotta with caramelized white chocolate, passion fruit and raspberry (GF)
This pairs well with “The Beautiful” Coffee
Pricing is $65 per person.
Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa has a terrace, a marina and an art gallery on site. Indulge in a massage or a body wrap at the Spa – Essence of Life. Enjoy hiking and bike trails and mountain biking. Boat tours, fishing and kayaking can also be enjoyed here.
If you’d like to visit Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, click here and you can save 10% off the regular rate.
Sticky Wicket Pub & Restaurant
Sticky Wicket Pub & Restaurant is located at the Strathcona Hotel. Enjoy family favorites or traditional Olde English pub fare. Their Rooftop Patio features the world’s only rooftop beach volleyball court.
Dine Around Menu After 4 PM
- Fried Brussels Sprouts with oven roasted then fried brussels sprouts and shishito peppers, lemon juice, roasted garlic and fresh chopped rosemary
Suggested Pairing: Phillips Hop Circle IPA
- French Onion Soup with caramelized onions, rich beef stock, herb garlic croutons and asiago cheese
Suggested Pairing: VIB Dominion Dark Lager
- House Made Lamb Sausage Cassoulet with red wine and caramelized onion house lamb sausage, white beans, crispy pork lardon, thyme, rosemary, shallots, roasted garlic, plum tomatoes, white wine and butter
Suggested Pairing: Driftwood Fat Tag
- Seared Scallops with Thai Scented Pea Puree with house made green curry infused sweet pea and cream sauce, jasmine rice and broccolini
Suggested Pairing: Hester Creek Chardonnay
- Steak & Lobster with 6 oz. centre cut sirloin steak, 5.5 oz. Nova Scotian lobster tail, rosemary roasted red skin potatoes, fresh seasonal vegetables and drawn butter
Suggested Pairing: Inniskillon Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shaft Cheesecake with a shaft classic, vanilla vodka coffee infused New York style cheesecake, whipped cream and mint leaf
Suggested Pairing: Phillips Stump Gin & Tonic
- Mini Apple Fritters with house made classic vanilla glaze
Suggested Pairing: The Strait & Narrow Pear Rhubarb
In downtown Victoria, Strathcona Hotel is in the entertainment district. The hotel features a nightclub, a rooftop terrace and 6 bars.
If you’d like to visit the Strathcona Hotel, click here and you can save 24% off regular rates.