If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Experience a Winter Wonderland in the Canadian Rockies in this amazing 2-day tour, which will begin in Calgary, Alberta.
Here is the Canadian Rockies Winter Wonderland Tour itinerary:
- Travel into Banff National Park, Canada’s first national park
- Travel up the Sulphur Mountain aboard the Banff Gondola
- Get a 360 degree view of Banff & the Canadian Rockies
- Admission to the Banff Gondola Ride is not included in the price of admission, but you can save 15% on the Banff Gondola Ride through Expedia
- Travel up to Banff Upper Hot Springs
- See the majestic Bow Falls
- Travel to Surprise Corner for a stunning view of the region
- End the day in Banff & stay in a hotel (along the line of Spruce Grove Inn or Aspen Lodge)
- Head to Lake Louise
- Take time to walk around the lake or visit Chateau
- Strap on snowshoes & trek out across the Rockies
- Journey into the national park of Yoho
- See the amazing Natural Bridge, sculpted by erosive forces of rushing waters
- Return to Calgary
The original cost of this tour is $224.53, but if you book this tour by December 16th, then you can get it for $202.28, a savings of 10%!