If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine’s Summer Restaurant Week is coming and with it some delicious food at good prices. Some of the Twin Cities top chefs will be preparing two and three course prix fixe lunches and dinners for $15 to $45. Restaurant Week is July 10 to July 16, 2023.
Located in the Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington, Bloomington Chophouse is the classic American steakhouse, evolving their craft for the modern gastronomer. Hand cut steaks, chops and seafood are paired with an extensive award winning wine list, craft built cocktails and local brews. It’s a truly elevated dining experience.
Restaurant Week Lunch at $15 per person – Dine in only
- Curried Apple Soup
- Traditional Reuben with corned beef, Swiss cheese, house made sauerkraut, house made Russian dressing
- Chocolate Dipped Macaroon
Restaurant Week Dinner at $40 per person
- Baby Wedge with iceberg lettuce cave aged blue cheese, bacon lordons, tomato, pickled egg, house made buttermilk blue cheese dressing
- New York Strip with 6 ounce, Manhattan cut, Chophouse Single Barrel Keepers Heart Rye Whiskey and green peppercorn sauce, bee squad honey and butter glazed carrots, pave potato
- Key Lime Pie
- Barrel Aged Old Fashion with Anderson maple syrup, Chophouse Selected Keeper’s
Heart Rye Whiskey, Peychaud’s and orange bitters, mixed and barrel aged for 2 weeks – $23
- Honey Whiskey Lemonade with Selected Keeper’s Heart Rye Whiskey, lemonade bee squad honey syrup, honeycomb and lemon wheel garnish – $14
Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington is less than 10 minutes from the Mall of America, the largest mall in the U.S. It is within 20 minutes of downtown Minneapolis.
The hotel has an indoor pool that you can enjoy year round. There is a fitness center, a business center and free covered parking. Enjoy a free shuttle to the Mall of America and MSP Airport plus a park and fly option.
If you’d like to visit Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington, book your stay here to save money.
The Copper Hen
The Copper Hen is an award-winning farm-to-table restaurant and bakery.
Restaurant Week Dinner – $45
Appetizers – Choose One
- Tomato Dill Soup with creme fraiche
- Soft Pretzel with long warm aki’s breadhaus pretzel, house made ale cheese sauce
- Artichoke Spinach Dip with parmesan, feta and crostini
- Summer Skewers with prosciutto, fried goat cheese, melon, honey, balsamic
- Mesclun Salad with candied nuts, triple cream brie, fresh berries, poppyseed vinaigrette
Entrees – Choose One
- Steak Au Poivre with oven roasted ribeye, pommes puree and pan seared brussel sprouts
- New Zealand Lamb with herb butter roasted lamb, tzatziki, harissa arborio risotto and lemon arugula salad
- Shrimp Scampi with angel hair, oregano chili, lemon, roasted parmesan and garlic toast lobster
- Macaroni & Cheese with lobster tail, biscuit breadcrumbs and green onions
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese with house made cheese sauce, cavatappi and pretzel breadcrumbs
- Hen Club with rosemary roasted sliced turkey, smoked tomato, dill cream cheese, alfalfa sprouts, country sliced bacon, avocado spread, French loaf and chermoula roasted potatoes
- Southwest Burger with local ground beef, queso fresco, onion ring, pickled red onion, guajillo salsa, brioche bun, served with fries and garlic aioli
Desserts – Choose One
- Champagne Cupcake
- Chocolate Cupcake
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcake
- Wine Flight – $25
- Additional Menu Items will also be available