If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
It’s been a hot summer in Chicago, Illinois, and that should continue for a while. But luckily, there is some relief from the hot sun. And that is Splash Country water park over in Aurora!
Jumping into a pool at Splash Country will surely cool you off. And Splash Country has so many fun features adults and children can enjoy. This includes:
- 6-lane zero-depth pool with kids’ play features
- A 1,100 feet lazy river (the second-largest lazy river in all of Illinois!) that goes through dumping buckets, sprayers, jets & bubbling rapids
- 1 winding, enclosed tube/flume slide
- 1 winding, open tube/flume slide
- Enclosed kid-friendly area with features like spray guns and a waterfall
- interactive features for children under 48 inches tall
- Two regulation sand volleyball courts
- Sand play area with seating & shade
- Lap-lane swimming at designated times
Outside food & beverages are allowed as well. So you can have fun in the water or relax out of the water.
This makes for a wonderful day out this summer. It is definitely something your family should consider. Especially given the coupons I’m about to share with you!
So about those coupons! All you have to do is click here. And then you can save up to 40% off. You can discount admission for you and a friend or you and your whole family even. Either way, you’ll save money! And the saving is automatic so no discount code or promo code is needed.
Fox Valley Park District
Splash Country Water Park is co-owned by the city of Aurora and is brought to you by the Fox Valley Park District. They hold the country’s highest honor as a recipient of the National Gold Medal Award for excellence in park and recreation management. Fox Valley Park District serves over 233,000 people in the communities of Aurora, Montgomery, and North Aurora. They’re responsible for 164 parks, 45 miles of interconnected regional trails, and 2,500 acres of parkland. This includes 58 baseball fields, 84 soccer fields, 93 playgrounds, 26 basketball courts, and, of course, Splash Country!