If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
New Jersey’s biggest family friendly state fair returns for another fantastic year! It’s that time of year again and it will be open until July 9, 2023. Be prepared for days of food, rides and fun!
There will be fireworks. Celebrate the 4th of July at the fair and you can see fireworks on Monday, July 3, and Tuesday, July 4.
Meadowlands State Fair offers quality rides that everyone can enjoy.
Family Friendly & Kiddieland
- Bear Affair
- Fire Chief
- Hampton Motorcycles
- Go Gators
- Monkey Maze
- Quad Runner
- Side By Side
- Wacky Worm
- Red Baron
- Hampton Sea Doo
- Mini Indy
- Pop A Wheelie
- Rainbow Rock FH
- Rockin Tug
- Family Swagger
- Hampton VW
- Mini Tee Cups
- Mini Himalaya
- Jalopy Junction
- Merry Go Round
- Bumble Bee
- Family Swinger
- Double Carousel
- Hampton Quad
Spectacular & Thrill Rides
- Haunted Mansion
- Mardi Gras Glasshouse
- Sky Flyer
- Zero Gravity
- Wave Swinger
- Free Fall
- Cuckoo Haus
- Giant Wheel
- Polar Express
- Starship 3000
- Zyklon Coaster
- Super Slide
- Crazy Mouse
- Musik Express
- Sky Ride
- Fireball 2000
You can enjoy concerts with artists from a variety of genres.
- Parker Phillips, a rising star with his roots in gospel – June 26 to 30
- Mnte Ibel with an electric sound while fusing modern pop with 70s soul sounds – July 1 to 4
- Jason Guzman with Axel with covers of Maroon 5 to Mariah Carey plus original songs – July 5 to 9
Who doesn’t like food at the State Fair. Fair food is fun food! Corn dogs, funnel cakes, popcorn, lemonade, Polish hot dogs, fried oreos, cotton candy – it’s all delicious! There will be 50+ food vendors at the fair selling the foods you love to eat and foods you’ve never heard of before. Be adventurous! There are over 50,000 corn dogs, 185,000 zeppoles and 17,000 bags of cotton candy sold at the fair each year.
The games you know and love will be at the fair. Toss a few rings, use the sledgehammer or pop some balloons. Win a teddy bear! There will be 50+ games at the fair.
- Magic of Lance Gifford & Company
- The Batcopter – Batman’s ride is back
- Petting Zoo with kangaroos, camels, ponies and more
- Racing Pigs – There are more than 100 Speed Swine Battles annually
- Hypnotist Steve Bayner – More than 1,800 people are hypnotized each year at the fair.
- Cycle Circus with heart stopping entertainment, FMX & BMX stunts and the infamous Globe of Death!
- Pirates of the Columbian Caribbean is a world famous high wire act and the scary Wheel of Destiny.
- Big Bee Robot is big as in 15 feet big. It’s a car transformed into an Action Robot.
- Artie Miller Strolling Magician with a fabulous magic show
- Paul Bunyan Lumberjack with a lumberjack competition
Last year’s attendance was over 400,000. I think that speaks for itself.
Are you looking to save money on the State Fair? Of course, you are. Book your ticket here and you will pay at least $15 less than what other online ticket brokers are charging. And the savings will be automatic.