If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Philadelphia City Center Holiday Tour
This holiday season, get into the spirit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with the City Center Holiday Tour!
It starts at Dilworth Park. You then walk up to a historic railroad terminal. Then you head downstairs to one of the country’s largest, not to mention most historic, indoor markets.
On this tour, you’ll:
- Be entertained by a festive light & sound show which features the world’s largest pipe organ
- Learn from your local guide about Christmas traditions
- Enjoy both an indoor market as well as a traditional Christmas village market
- Admire Sister Cities Park, Logan Square, and the Basilica of St. Peter and St. Paul, a top Christmas destination for many Catholics in the Philadelphia, PA area
- And experience many more wonderful Philadelphia Christmas traditions!
The meetup location for this tour is at 1400 John F Kennedy Blvd. If you arriving by metro, take the BSL Line to City Hall Station.
Make sure you are there ten minutes before the scheduled time. Once it starts, latecomers are not allowed to join the tour. No refunds are given for late arrivals or no-shows after the tour starts.
Inclusion, Exclusions & Limitations
Included in the cost of the tour is:
- Your English-speaking guide
This tour is able to accommodate special dietary requirements (allergies, gluten intolerance, Vegan diets, or any other dietary needs)
Not included in the cost of the tour is:
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals and beverages
- Any other personal expenses
Also, remember it can get cold in Philadelphia in the winter! Make sure you dress accordingly depending on the day’s weather conditions. And make sure you wear good walking shoes.
Looking to save money on the City Center Holiday Walking Tour in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania? Click here and you can get a discounted ticket. No promo code needed! So book now to take advantage of this discounted rate!