If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a great city with a lot of history, and if you are planning a trip there, you will want to make the most of it. That is why the Philadelphia Pass is a great option if you are visiting the city. It was created by life-long Philadelphians and it gives you huge savings for top Philadelphia attractions. In fact, in all, the Philadelphia Pass can give you:
- Free entry to 40+ Attractions, including:
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Battleship New Jersey Museum and Memorial
- Franklin Footsteps Walking Tour
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Ghost Tours of Philadelphia
- Lincoln Financial Field Tours
- National Constitution Center
- Mural Arts Tour
- National Liberty Museum
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Franklin Institute
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- The Philadelphia History Museum
- African American Museum
- Adventure Aquarium
- Betsy Ross House
- Much, much more!
- Free 100+ page guidebook with hours, maps & directions
- Free Hop on/Hop off bus tour
- Free & fast collection option at Independence Visitor Center (so you can purchase it online & pick it up there for utmost convenience)
- Additional special offers, such as extra shopping & dining offers
This will save you $500+ worth of entrance fees, which allows you to save up to 70% on sightseeing in Philadelphia!
You can book 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-day passes. You can use it on consecutive days only, so make sure you buy a pass based on the length of your trip (for example, if you are only going to be in Philadelphia for 2 days, buy a 2 day pass). So as you plan out your Philadelphia trip, make sure than plan includes purchasing the Philadelphia Pass.