If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Do you love animals? Would you like the chance to stay close to home but feel as if you have traveled around the world? Then SeaQuest in Woodbridge Township, New Jersey is the place for you! A visit to SeaQuest means you’ll enter 20,000 square feet of exhibits where you can touch, feed & interact with animals from five continents!
You get to meet and interact with amazing animals like iguanas, sharks, tropical fish, stingrays, and more. You can even see a giant Pacific Octopus! But you don’t only meet sea animals. You also meet birds, furry mammals, and reptiles. Some of these animals include Macaw Parrots, Asian otters, crocodiles, sloths, python, boas, turtles, and more.
The exhibits are great, too. As I said, you will feel like you’ve taken a trip across the world. You’ll feel as if you’ve stepped right into a place like:
- an Icelandic Fishing Village
- the Amazon Rainforest
- the Egyptian desert
- the Mayan jungle
- the Great Wall of China
- a Caribbean island
- and more!
Looking for a coupon code to help save you money at SeaQuest Woodbridge? I can get you something even better! Click here and you can get automatic savings. No coupon code is even needed! You get to save up to 32% on your ticket!
And they have great coupons, too! They include tickets for:
- Single-Day General-Admission Ticket with a 15-Minute Sloth Interaction
- Family Four-Pack and 8 Activity Tokens
- Birthday Party Package for Up to 10 Guests
I don’t think I have to tell you how great a birthday party at SeaQuest would be, too! The birthday party package includes:
- An hour & 45 minutes in the party room
- Private encounter for the birthday party group with your child’s animal of choice (you’ll get a list of animals available for interaction the day of the party)
- VIP gift for your birthday child
- Goodie bags with souvenirs for every child that attends the party
SeaQuest is an interactive aquarium located at the Woodbridge Center shopping mall in Woodbridge, New Jersey. It is convenient to anyone living in the Raritan Valley region, Central New Jersey, or the New York City metro area.