If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Summer Restaurant Week in Charlotte begins on July 21 to July 30, 2023. Charlotte chefs will be showcasing their talents. You can try new restaurants and get some good deals. It’s a win, win for everyone so get out there and enjoy!
Take a culinary tour of Argentina in Uptown Charlotte at MICO in the Grand Bohemian Hotel Charlotte. Taste the blended cultures of Buenos Aires, the palatable beauty of Cordoba plus the sweetness of Mendoza.
MICO Restaurant Week Dinner Menu
Appetizers – Choose One
- Mico Caesar with Reggianito Cheese, White Anchovy and Lemon
- Braised Leek and Potato Soup with Pampas Spiced Artichokes and Watercress
Entrees – Choose One
- Peruvian Spiced Breast of Chicken with Chicken Thigh Fried Rice, Spring Asparagus, Leeks, Baby Carrots, Chorizo and Vinaigrette
- Carolina White Shrimp – House Milled Corn Polenta, Sunchokes, Young Greens, Spotted Trotter Nduja and Shellfish Brodo
- Oak Grilled Vegetables Paella with Saffron Rice, Winter Vegetables, Roasted Mushrooms, Capers, Castelvetrano Olives – Add Shrimp, Scallops or Chicken for $15
Dessert – Choose One
- Coco Pina with Caramel Mousse, Pineapple Cremeux, Coconut Cake and Lime Sorbet
- Pan de Pan Bread Pudding with Caramelized Plantains, Espresso Bourbon Toffee Sauce, Espresso Crumb and Vanilla Ice Cream
Pricing is $50 per person.
Grand Bohemian Hotel Charlotte
Grand Bohemian Hotel Charlotte, Autograph Collection, is an artistic AAA Four Diamond boutique hotel in the heart of Uptown Charlotte. Unwind in Argentinian influenced hotel rooms with cultural design elements, comfortable furniture and luxurious amenities.
If you’d like to visit the Grand Bohemian Hotel Charlotte, book your stay here and you can save 20% off the regular rate.
The Asbury at The Dunhill Hotel celebrates the best of the South in technique, ingredients, creativity and hospitality. Their dishes are uniquely Carolina, modern but rustic, Southern and welcoming.
The Asbury Restaurant Week Dinner Menu
Starters – Choice of One
- Bulgogi Beef Meatballs with crispy rice and vegetable slaw
- Little Gem Lettuce with pickled blueberries, spicy pecans and roasted onion dressing
- Seasonal Soup
Entrees – Choice of One
- Crispy Fried Pork with ratatouille, local greens and olive romesco
- Herb Roasted Flatiron Steak with smashed fingerlings, green beans and spicy aioli
- Local Catch with mushroom, corn and fresh pea ragu
- Market Vegetable Gnocchi with oyster, mushrooms, chard, mushroom pot likker
Dessert – Choice of One
- Dulce de Leche Bread Pudding with blueberry syrup
- Chocolate Almond with Kahlua cream
Pricing is $45 per person.
The Dunhill Hotel
Find sophisticated accommodations and gracious Southern hospitality in the heart of Charlotte’s uptown at The Dunhill Hotel. You’ll be within walking distance of art galleries, corporate headquarters, museums, shopping, nightlife and so much more.
If you’d like to visit The Dunhill Hotel, book your stay here and you can save 49% off the regular rate.