If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Orlando, Florida is a city that is so entertaining that even dinners there are entertaining. And that can be best exemplified by Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Show over on International Drive.
Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Show is, as the title implies, a dinner show. While you eat, you watch a show that combines mystery and comedy. It is also an interactive dinner show where you get to take the role of the detective and solve clues.
The evening begins when you enter one of the three intimate theaters. You are greeted by a cast of outrageous characters. You even have the chance to dine on pre-dinner food.
And then comes the signature attraction! It is a 45-minute comedy-mystery full of clues to help you solve the mystery. After dinner, the detective goes around the table. Each table gets a chance to ask questions and uncover other clues. The improvisational comedy that occurs during this will have your whole family laughing.
At the end of the evening, you get a choice of a mystery dessert. You can make your final guess as to who committed the crime. And then the detective unveils the real criminal. Fun prizes are even given to the sleuths who successfully solved the crime!
So one of the great things about this dinner show is the drinks. Your dinner comes with unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks!
So you might be wondering what food you do eat during this dinner show. The dessert is fittingly a mystery. But I can tell you what is on the menu for the rest of the meal. Please note that some nights an ingredient could be in short supply and a change could be made.
- Dinner rolls
- Signature cheese spread
- Cornish Game Hen: Honey-glazed Cornish Game Hen with herb stuffing, vegetables. cranberry sauce, and sweet potato
- BBQ Sweet Chipotle Chicken Breast: With herb stuffing, vegetables, cranberry sauce, and baked sweet potato
- Prime Rib Dinner*: With baked potato and vegetable
- Four Cheese Lasagna: With or without meatballs (your choice), vegetables & garlic bread
- Veggie Meal: Fresh vegetables, squash & zucchini noodles with baked or sweet potato & marinara sauce
- Kids Meal**: Child portioned meal with chicken tenders, mac-n-cheese & green beans.
*Please note that the prime rib dinner requires an additional $6 fee that is collected at the door.
**Please note that the kids’ meal is for children between the ages of 3 years old and 11 years old.
Looking for a coupon to help you save money at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show? Click here and you can automatically save up to $8 per ticket! You can buy adult’s or children’s tickets.