If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The best way to save money when visiting St. Augustine, Florida while getting to see the city’s top attractions is to buy a St. Augustine Combo Package.
For one low price, the St. Augustine Combo Package gets you:
- Unlimited use of the Old Town Trolley and St Augustine Beach Bus
- A free 2nd day on the Old Town Trolley
- Ability to hop on and off the Old Town Trolley at 23 different stops:
- Old Jail
- Welcome Center US1
- Visitor Information Center
- Potter’s Wax Museum
- City Gates
- Colonial Quarter
- Best Western/Bay Views
- St. George Street
- Villa Zorayda Museum
- Lightner Museum
- St. Augustine Distillery
- San Sebastian Winery
- Whetstones Chocolate Factory
- Plaza de la Constitucion
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Oldest House
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Ripleys Believe It Or Not
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center
- Mission of Nombre de Dios
- Old Senator Tree & Howard Johnson Hotel
- Fountain of Youth
- Admission to the St. Augustine History Museum
- Admission to the Oldest Store Museum Experience
- Admission the Old Jail
So you save a lot by buying these attractions together, but you can save even more by buying online through this link – you can save an extra $14.30 off adult tickets & $5.58 on children’s tickets, reducing your ticket price to just $43.97 for adults & $22.58 for children!
So book ASAP to take advantage of this great deal! Tickets can be used on any operating day within 12 months of the purchase date, so you can buy it now to take advantage of the reduced price even if you’re not visiting St. Augustine, Florida for awhile.