If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
- Spirit of Washington DC Dinner Dance Cruise: A perfect way to combine Washington DC sightseeing and romance! Enjoy the beautiful Potomac River on this nighttime cruise, plus enjoy a candlelit dinner and dancing under the stars. And you can save money on this dinner dance cruise by clicking here.
- Private After Hours DC City Tour: Want to make a tour of Washington DC more romantic? Try doing it at night in the winter, where you can snuggle up with your loved one while taking in the sights! This tour, which you can book through Expedia, also includes dinner and is very popular amongst couples.
- Washington Harbour Ice Rink: What could be more romantic than ice skating hand in hand with your love and then warming up together afterward with a cup of hot chocolate? Click here to save 50% on ice skating admission for two.
- ZooLights Date Night: Enjoy taking in the holiday lights while cuddling with your love and staying warm. Buy a package deal (and save 22% by clicking here) and you get a keepsake, 2 hot chocolate treats, 2 sweet treats and 2 carousel rides.
- Elegant Dinner Cruise on the Odyssey Washington: Here’s another great cruise that includes a 3-course meal of fine dining on delicious Atlantic seafood and a great chance to dance with your special someone to a live band – and you can save money on this by booking through Expedia.
- Holiday in the Park at Six Flags America: You and your love can head to Mistletoe Moment, the most romantic spot in the park! Get discounted admission to Holiday in the Park here.
- Couples Retreat Day Spa and Massage: Do all the above options sound a bit too cold and you want something indoors? Then enjoy a couples massage at Lyon Village in Arlington – and save up to 53% by clicking here.