If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Halloween is the one time of the year when you can let your spooky side out, so party hard to celebrate this frightful season. And where would be the best place to do that? This year it’s out on the water! Take the 2022 Halloween Party Cruise for the best Halloween celebration ever!
Don your most frightening costume, grab your friends and head out to Lake Union Piers on South Lake Union at the end of East Pier. Boarding will begin at 7 pm. Don’t be late. You’ll depart at 7:30 pm and return at 9:30 pm. Leave normal at the dock. Step aboard the luxury yacht for a party that’s jam packed with thrills, music, craziness, chills and fiendish fun!
Your ticket will include one Halloween cocktail. There will be a full service bar selling wicked wine, beastly brews, sinfully delicious cocktails and sinister sodas.
The Halloween Menu includes
- Demon Bean Dip with Crackers & Crostini (Vegan) with refried bean and cheese dip with pepper jack cheese, peppers, black olives and green onions
- Slithering Sliders with slowly roasted pulled pork, caramelized red onions and cilantro jalapeno coleslaw
- Wicked Waffle Fries (Vegetarian) with housemade ketchup and cilantro sriracha aioli
- Bloodshot Deviled Eyeballs (Vegan, Gluten Free) with creamy deviled eggs and black olives
- Spooky Balls “Meatballs” (Gluten Free) with spicy bloody sauce
- Dracula’s Chicken Skewers (Gluten Free) with spicy cilantro and sriracha aioli
Additional Cruise Information
A live DJ will be spinning the best club mixes. Get out on the dance floor and make your moves with a zombie or a monster. Dance the night away!
There will be a costume contest with prizes. If you don’t already have your costume, click here to remedy that.
The Upper Deck is open and you can get panoramic views of the Seattle skyline, the Space Needle, Fremont Bridge and so much more. Enjoy watching the twinkling lights of the city.
Halloween couldn’t be spookier or more fun than cruising Lake Union and Lake Washington with other party loving people. Cut loose and howl at the moon as you celebrate Halloween on the water!
Are you looking for a way to save money on the Halloween Cruise? Click here and save $27 to $31 (25% discount) on each ticket.
Other Seattle Halloween Events
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween activities in Seattle, consider taking part in this Halloween Bar Crawl. It takes place on Friday, Saturday, and Monday of Halloween weekend, and you can choose to do just one evening.