If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
San Diego Zoo celebrates the holidays with Jungle Bells. The Zoo will be transformed into a wild, glowing wonderland with twinkling lights, festive foods and merry performances.
Some of the Jungle Bells highlights include
- Santa’s Igloo – Stop in at Santa’s Igloo for a visit and photo op.
- Gingerbread Landing – Meet larger than life huggable zoo characters like Dr. Harry Lion and Bamboo Bear. It’s a great place for pictures which you can post on all your social media accounts.
- Toy Shop Hop – Marvel at Santa’s acrobatic elves on their trampoline.
- Reindeer Games – Show off your hula hooping skills and learn the special Reindeer Dance.
- Jungle Brass – Jazzy carols and an interactive music show
- Zoolittle’s “Twas The Night Before Christmas” is a zany zoo version of the poem.
- “Carol of the Jungle Bells” Light Experience – A medley of holiday music and dancing lights
- “Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas” in the San Diego Zoo Ice Age 4D Theatre
- Polar Express 4D Experience
- The Tinseltones – Carols and sing-along with a fresh twist
Jungle Bells activities are included in your admission. Book your admission through Trusted Tours and you can save $3 off each Adult and Child ticket.