If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Green Meadows Farm Holiday Wonderland
Looking for a wonderful way to spend the holiday season? How about a holiday wonderland of thousands of gorgeous flowers? That is exactly what you get at the Holiday Wonderland at Green Meadows Farm. It takes place on weekends on the following dates:
- November 21-22, 2020
- November 28-29, 2020
- December 5-6, 2020
And they have a lot of fun holiday activities going on this year. Here is some of the fun activities that your family can enjoy:
- Floral Family Photo Opportunity Stations
- A funny Elf Show
- Santa’s Workshop
- Candy Hunt
- Farm animals
- Haywagon slides
- Bales of hay you can climb
- Bulldozers you can operate
- Children’s tunnel tubes
- And more!
Green Meadows Farm is located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a great escape from the hustle and bustle of New York City.
Looking for a coupon to save money on admission to the Holiday Wonderland at Green Meadows Farm? Click here and you can save up to 29% on your ticket.
As I am sure you realize, holiday experiences in 2020 are going to be a bit different due to the COVID-19 pandemic. So there are a few rules and regulations at Green Meadows Farm you will need to keep in mind for your visit.
Everyone will need to wear a face mask unless it is a child who is under the age of 2 years old.
You have to keep your distance of at least six feet apart from other guests or groups at the event. This of course does not include your own group. This is true for riders on the hayride wagon.
And you shouldn’t visit this event if any of the following are true:
- If you’ve tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- If you’ve experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- You’ve knowingly been in close contact in the past 14 days with anyone with a
positive COVID-19 test or who has COVID-19 symptoms
- You’ve traveled to any state or a foreign country with a high rate of community transmission of COVID-19 in the past 14 days