If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are planning a trip to Shanghai Disneyland, then why not consider The Royal Garden Hotel Shanghai?
Here are 10 reasons why it would be a great choice for your Disney vacation:
- The hotel offers a free shuttle service to/from Shanghai Disneyland & the Pudong International Airport every 20 minutes, making it an incredibly convenient hotel if you are flying into Shanghai & you want to visit Shanghai Disneyland.
- It is a 4 & a half star hotel with a 4.7 rating out of 5 by customer reviews on Expedia, so you know it’s an incredibly high quality hotel
- The hotel is beautiful and it will make you feel like you’re staying in a royal palace
- The hotel’s Chinese design will make you really feel like you’re having an authentic Chinese experience if you are like me and are not originally from China
- The rooms are large and spacious, which you wouldn’t normally expect in a hotel that’s close to a Disneyland theme park
- The hotel has 2 on-site restaurants, so if you leave Shanghai Disney before eating dinner, you can enjoy a nice dinner at your hotel, and there’s a bar/lounge you can relax at night
- The hotel offers other great amenities to make your stay great, such as an indoor pool, fitness center & spa services
- If you’re experiencing a time zone change, you will pleased to know the hotel offers 24-hour room service
- The hotel offers great free features, like free parking, wifi, breakfast, bathrobes & mini bar items, which can help you save money on your Disney trip
- You can book the hotel at a discounted rate through Expedia.