If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston-Cambridge is a great option for a hotel if you’re ever in the Boston area. I have stayed there before and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is located along the Charles River and Boston Esplanade, and the views of the water are great. I also found it to be a good location for doing multiple things in the Boston area.
The hotel has a number of specials deals and packages that can help you save money on a trip to the Boston, Massachusetts area:
- Harvard University Rate: Harvard prospective students, alumni & faculty save 15%
- Boston Park, Stay Connect: Enjoy daily parking & Premium wi-fi
- Cambridge & Boston by Uber: Get a $25 credit with Uber & then you don’t have to worry about Boston traffic!
- Bed & Breakfast: Enjoy breakfast for 2 adults & 2 children daily
- Breakfast & wi-fi: Enjoy daily breakfast & Premium wi-fi
- The Long Weekender Package: Stay for a 3-day weekend & get 50% on Sunday night
- Military Family Discounts
- Senior Discount
- AARP Discounts
- AAA DIscounts