If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Williamsburg, Virginia is a wonderful travel destination. We’ve talked before about how there’s a lot of fun things to do with kids in Williamsburg. So it makes a great travel destination. But it’s also a wonderful travel destination for adults, too. With Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, outlet shopping, etc., there’s a lot of fun activities. And there’s a lot of great activities year-round. Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens both have great Christmas events.
The only thing that could potentially damper a trip to Williamsburg would be bad weather. But one way to ensure bad weather won’t ruin your trip is to stay in a hotel with an indoor pool. That way, even if it’s pouring outside, you can still enjoy the pool!
- The Historic Powhatan Resort
- Marriott’s Manor Club at Ford’s Colony
- Homewood Suites Williamsburg
- Comfort Suites Williamsburg Historic Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Richmond Rd.
- Greensprings Vacation Resort
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Resort
- Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg
- SpringHill Suites Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Williamsburg Historic Area, VA
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, Williamsburg-Historic Gateway
- Courtyard by Marriott Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
- DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg
- Sleep Inn Historic
- Best Western Historic Area Inn
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central