If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Planning a family vacation in Orlando, Florida? You’re not alone; Orlando is a wonderful place for a family trip, and if you are looking for a hotel, Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive can be a great choice. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Theme Park Shuttle: If you are looking to visit just one of the major theme parks in Orlando, then you might be tempted in staying at an on-site Universal Studios hotel, on-site Disney Word hotel or a SeaWorld partner hotel. However, if you want to visit more than one of the Orlando theme parks, then Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Convention Center is a wonderful choice because it offers a complimentary scheduled shuttle to the Walt Disney World theme parks, Universal Orlando theme parks and SeaWorld theme park.
- Discount prices: There are a number of packages & deals available at this hotel that would make staying here more affordable. For example, Florida & Georgia residents can save up to 12% on their stay, AARP members can save up to 5%, AAA & CAA members can get 5% off their stay and the hotel has military discounts.
- Free Breakfast & Drinks: While some hotels have a free breakfast, Embassy Suites actually has a free cooked-to-order breakfast, so that saves you a lot of money versus staying at a theme park on-site hotel. The hotel also has a free Evening Reception, though you will need to be of legal drinking age.
- Two-Room Suites: Sometimes it’s nice on family vacations to have 2 rooms, so your kids can sleep on the sofa bed and you can take the separate bedroom. This could greatly improve your enjoyment of your vacation.
- Location: Being located on International Drive means you could walk or take the I-Ride Trolley to numerous shopping locations, restaurants and other attractions on International Drive, such as SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, Madame Tussauds Orlando and The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye (all within a ten-minute walk). The suites also have mini-refrigerators and microwaves, so if you want to save more money on dining, you can eat at your hotel (and there’s a Walmart Supercenter within a 10-minute drive).