If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking to take a trip to Orlando, Florida to visit Universal Orlando Resort?
Want to enjoy the new Fast & the Furious ride, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or Volcano Bay?
If you are looking for a hotel to stay in during your trip, then DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando would be a great choice.
Here are 7 reasons why this is a great choice for a hotel for a stay at Universal Studios:
- It’s close to Universal Studios Florida – so close that it’s actually within walking distance of Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure & Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Park! How convenient is that?
- If you don’t want to walk, the hotel offers a free shuttle to the Universal Parks, plus SeaWorld theme park & Aquatica waterpark! This is great because it helps you save money on parking. It is only available at scheduled times, though, so you’ll need to see the Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center in the lobby for more details.
- It’s an official Universal Partner Hotel, meaning you get discounts on merchandise at select theme park locations, as well as discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages at select Universal CityWalk & theme park locations. Since food can get expensive on a vacation, this is great!
- There’s a lot of fun to be had at the hotel when you’re not enjoying the parks, including a kid zone, a Jr. Olympic size heated swimming pool and fitness center.
- The hotel has 4 on-site restaurants, including Starbucks & bars (making your mornings & nights great!)
- The hotel also offers a lot of discounts to help you save money on your stay, including:
- Florida & Georgia resident discount, saving you up to 12%
- AAA discount, saving you 5%
- AARP discount, saving you 5%
- And more!
- There are no hotel resort fees – which is great, because who likes having to pay resort fees on top of nightly fees?
And while you’re in Orlando, you are close enough to drive to Walt Disney World, and you can find out how to save money on Disney World tickets here.