If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The Fourth of July is a wonderful holiday for Americans, but the truth is you don’t have to be in America to celebrate the holiday. In fact, there are some really great celebrations outside of the United States that would even make Uncle Sam proud. And one of those is the Fourth of July celebrations at Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel and Casino in the Bahamas.
It all starts for younger guests the Saturday before the 4th of July, on July 1, 2023. There will be a Pre-Independence Party at CRUSH. CRUSH is a 14,000-square-foot teen nightclub on the lower level of the Coral Tower of Atlantis. It takes place from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM for tweens and costs $39.99 for them. Teens can enjoy the party from 10:30 PM to 1:00 AM and it costs them $25.
But the main celebration of course takes place on Tuesday, July 4, 2023. Casuarina Beach will be transformed into an authentic American fairground. There will be fair games and fun contests like watermelon and pie-eating contests. You can enjoy all-American fair food from hot dog carts and funnel cake stands.
And then there will be an unforgettable dance party. Live music will be playing on the stage. And you can add some Caribbean flavor to your 4th of July celebration this year by joining their vibrant Junkanoo Rush Out parade. Junkanoo Rush Outs are one of the Caribbean’s most celebrated carnivals.
And since the Fourth of July is synonymous with fireworks, you’ll be happy to know that fireworks will light up the sky.
All of this celebration on the Fourth of July will be completely free for hotel guests.
So if you are looking for a fun and new way to celebrate the 4th of July this year but still celebrate in an authentic American way, then consider planning a trip to Atlantis Bahamas!
Booking your Atlantis Bahamas Stay
Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel & Casino of course is a wonderful place to stay for a vacation. There are so many fun things you can do at this resort, including:
- Beaches where you can swim in the beautiful water and relax on the sand
- Aquaventure Water Park with more than 20 swimming areas, 14 different pools, water slides, lazy rivers, and a mile-long river ride with rapids & wave surges
- Dolphin Cay where you can see dolphins and even swim with them
- Marine Exhibits like tunnels with fish and sharks and the biggest open-air marine habitat in the world
- Casino with slot machines, poker, and table games
- Golf including an 18-hole championship golf course designed by professional golfer Tom Weiskopf
- A luxury spa with a variety of treatments and massage options
- Lots of dining experiences with 21 restaurants and 19 bars and lounges
- Nightlife and entertaining, including live concerts, shows, a comedy club, and nightclubs
- Lots of childcare options and clubs for kids, tweens, and teens
If you book a stay there for the Fourth of July, too, you’ll be able to take advantage of a great Summer Sale by booking your stay here. You’ll be able to save 25% Savings off the best avaialable rate if you stay four or more nights. You’ll also get a $25 daily resort credit. So hurry and book your stay now to take advantage of this sale – and to do it before the hotel becomes booked during the Fourth of July!