If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Discounts On Hotels In St. Tropez
A coastal town on the French Riviera, St. Tropez is in the Cote d’Azur region of southeastern France. Brigitte Bardot filmed “And God Created Woman” in the 1950s in St. Tropez. Overnight, the fishing village turned into a jet set hot spot. And now when someone says St. Tropez, people think celebrities, glamor, yachts and exclusive clubs. All that is correct but there is so much more.
The Vieux Port is the city center and the heart of the town. It is full of tiny fishing boats, yachts, colorful houses and many chic cafes. Sitting at a sidewalk cafe and people watching can be fun here.
La Ponche, the Old Town, is one of the most beautiful walking spots in the city. Stroll narrow streets with charming shops and restaurants. Prowl around the open-air markets for hidden treasures. Walk the Rue de la Citadelle and go to the heart of the center of Old Town.
The Chapelle Sainte-Anne dates from the 16th century and is located close to the sea. Mick Jagger married Bianca in this chapel in 1971. Cap Camarat is the second tallest lighthouse in France. Go and see the incredible views of the city and the sea.
St. Tropaz Beaches
The St. Tropez beaches are beautiful and the water is a lovely turquoise. Pampelonne Beach is the best known and also the largest. Other popular beaches include Tahiti Beach, Moorea Beach, Nikki Beach, and Plaza des Canoubiers. Plaza de la Fontanette Beach and Plaza de la Ponche are smaller and not as crowded.
The coastal path around the St. Tropez peninsula is spectacular. See beautiful landscapes on the hiking trail.
Take a tour of St. Tropez and let your guide show you sights you wouldn’t find on your own.
St. Tropez is known for its Provenciale cuisine. Try their bouillabaisse with a glass of bordeaux or burgundy. Enjoy an apero (pre-dinner drink) and try the scallop brochette with truffled risotto. Do not leave St. Tropez without tasting the famous Tarte Tropezienne. It is a sponge cake containing whipped cream and vanilla cream. While in Tropez filming her movie, Brigitte Bardot tried it and loved it and gave it its name.
For decades St. Tropez has been known as the playground for actors, actresses, and international socialites. The hottest clubs can be found in Baie de Pampelonne and you never know who you might see there.
If you’d like to go to St. Tropez, you can have your holiday for less by booking your hotel through Hotels.com. Here are some of the current best deals.
- Le Ferme d’Augustin 67% Discount
- La Bastide de Saint Tropez 53% Discount
- Saint Amour La Tartane 52% Discount
- Hotel Le Mandala 51% Discount
- Chateau de la Messardiere 47% Discount
- Mas Bellavue 42% Discount
- Marina Hotel Club 40% Discount
- Hotel de Paris Saint-Tropez 38% Discount
- Bastide de Ramatuelle 35% Discount
- Coq Hotel 35% Discount
- White 1921 Saint-Tropez 33% Discount
- Bliss Hotel 32% Discount
- Hotel Font Mourier 31% Discount
- Hotel La Ponche 30% Discount
- Domaine du Calidiomus 30% Discount
- Hotel Restaurant Le Yaca 29% Discount
- Hotel Le Revest 26% Discount
- Best Western Plus Hotel Montfleuri 24% Discount
- Hotel Soleil de Saint Tropez 24% Discount
- Hotel Las Palmiers 23% Discount
- La Mandarine 19% Discount
- Hotel La Romaine 19% Discount
- Athenopolis 18% Discount
- Escale au Soleil Hotel 16% Discount
- Hotel Villa des Anges 15% Discount
- Le Jas Neuf 15% Discount
- Hotel Les Jardins De Sainte Maxime 13% Discount
- B&B Hotel Sainte Maxine Golfe De Saint-Tropez 9% Discount
- Hotel la Rotonde 8% Discount
- Le Petite Auberge 8% Discount