If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you’re planning a family vacation this summer in Indiana, then I know your children will love you forever if you head to Big Splash Adventure Indoor Waterpark in French Link, Indiana!
Big Splash Adventure is a 40,000 square foot indoor water park with a retractable roof and Treasure Arcade, an on-site arcade with over 20 games.
The retractable roof and the wide variety of activities make it a perfect family vacation destination that is weather proof.
There are a lot of fun things for your family to enjoy at this waterpark:
- Buccaneer Bay: A 3-story water play structure with a 1,000 gallon dumping bucket, 2 body slides & almost 50 interactive play features
- Splish Splash Pool: A pool area for toddlers
- Silverbeard’s Revenge: A thrill slide where you’ll go down the slide in single or double inner tubes where you’ll be thrust into a large bowl before splashing down in a pool
- Jolly Roger Jetty: Enjoy seven serpentine curves on this water slide you can ride down on a single or double inner tube
- Scallywag Scuttle: An enclosed body slide
- Pirate’s Plunder: Another fun enclosed body slide
- Lost River: A great lazy river where riders will be surprised with unexpected spray & water features
- Lost Treasure Lagoon: A family-friendly pool with basketball goals, a spinning vortex & lily pads
- Doubloon Lagoon: An outdoor pool with zero depth entry, spraying geysers & splashing water elements
- Palm Cove: A hot tub just for adults
If you are looking to visit the water park & arcade this summer and would like to get discount tickets to Big Splash Adventure, then click here to save 43% off waterpark adventure admission, arcade tokens & drinks.
But there are also other ways to save money at Big Splash Adventure since Big Splash Adventure is not just a water park; in fact, it is the centerpiece of a family-friendly resort set on 75 wooded acres in Indiana. So you can also spend the night here, which makes for a great summer vacation and is really ideal when you visit a waterpark because you’ll be able to go to your room afterward and shower, change clothes, etc.
And if you want to save money on a family vacation to French Link, Indiana, where you visit Big Splash Adventure & stay on-site at their hotel, click here for a Big Splash Adventure Activity Package. You can save money and get a package that includes:
- A 1-night stay for four in a double splash room
- 2-day Big Splash Adventure water park passes for 4 people
- 2 rounds of Shotz Lazer Tag or Mini Golf for 4 people per stay
- $40 arcade token credit per stay
- Breakfast for 4 people
But act quickly, because great deals like this don’t last forever!