If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Don’t look now, but Easter is quickly approaching us and it’s time to make our Easter 2022 plans!
And if you want to enjoy a truly memorable Easter this year with your family, consider visiting Omni Bedford Springs in Bedford, Pennsylvania. Omni Bedford Springs is a historic luxury resort in the Allegheny Mountains of Pennsylvania. It’s conveniently located within a two-hour drive of both Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C.
Highlights of this resort include:
- The number one rated golf course in Pennsylvania
- 30,000 square foot Springs Eternal Spa
- 25 miles of hiking trails
- Two pools
- Five restaurants
- Onsite archery & tennis
This is a wonderful resort to visit any time of the year. But it is extra special during Easter weekend because of all the great activities going on here.
I want to tell you about what Omni Bedford Springs does at Eastertime that makes the weekend so special. And then I’ll tell you how you can save money on a stay there this Easter!
One of the main highlights of spending Easter at Omni Bedford Springs is their annual Easter Buffet. It takes place in the Colonnade Ballroom. A big hit of the Easter Buffet is the appearance of the Easter Bunny. Photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny are also available.
But of course, an Easter buffet is only as good as its menu. And you will find a great mix of foods on the menu, from traditional flavors to specialty culinary cuisine.
- Omelets Eggs Made to Order
- House Cured Salmon Grave Lox
- Sage Sausage Links
- Bacon Rashers
- Assorted Danishes
- Assorted Muffins
- Fresh Fruit Display
- Bread Display
- Classical Garnishes and Whipped Cream Cheese
- Nut Bread
- Bread Rolls
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Asparagus Heirloom Tomato Salad
- Toasted Barley Salad
- Tossed Field Greens
- Assorted Accompaniments and Dressings
- Assorted Antipastos
- Shrimp Cocktails
- Imported Cheese
- Assorted Charcuteries
- Garlic Marinated Carved Leg of Lamb with Minted Jus Lie
- Herb Encrusted Smoked Dry Aged Prime Rib of Angus Beef with Rosemary Au Jus
- Roasted Salmon, Braised Leeks
- Roast Chicken with Gnocchi, Lemon Thyme Jus
- Yukon Gold Potatoes Gratined with Fontana Cheese
- Assorted Spring Vegetables
- Basmati Rice Pilaf
- Selection of Desserts
- Bananas Foster Station
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice
- Coffee Service
Easter Activities Itinerary
There are fun activities going on all Easter weekend.
Friday, April 15, 2022
- Carnival Games in the Reagan Room: 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Guided Easter Egg Hike & Hunt: 4:00 PM
- Guided Easter Egg Hike & Hunt: 5:00 PM
- Jeopardy Game Show in the Reagan Room: 7:00 to 7:45 PM
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt at Mill Lawn: 8:20 PM
- Must be 21 years old of age or older
Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Carnival Games in the Reagan Room: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Easter Family Fun Event in Downtown Bedford: 12:00 to 2:00 PM
- Must provide own transportation
- Guided Easter Egg Hike & Hunt: 2:00 PM
- Guided Easter Egg Hike & Hunt: 3:00 PM
- Egg Decorating: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Videokie in the Reagan Room: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Easter Egg Hunt on the Front Lawn: 9:00 AM
- Digital Magic Easter Photos in the Hotel Lobby: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Easter Day Buffet at the Colonnade: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Easter Basket Raffle
You can enter to win a basket filled with seasonal items with a special touch of Omni Bedford Springs Resort history. It is available in the Bedford Market. The winner to the raffle will be announced at the Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday, April 17th.
Looking to save money on your Easter stay at the Omni Bedford Springs Resort? Click here and you can book the hotel for 15% off during the Easter weekend! But hurry, because this hotel may fill up!