If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Roanoke is a city in the Blue Ridge Mountains in southwest Virginia. A 100-foot high star atop Mill Mountain and visible for miles gives you a neon welcome to the “Star City Of The South.” It was the first English settlement in the New World founded by Sir Walter Raleigh in 1585. It is known as the Lost Colony because when the English returned in 1590, everyone had vanished. Roanoke residents and visitors can quickly access the Appalachian Trail and plenty of other famous outdoor attractions.
Hotels.com has hotels with deeply discounted prices. Here are some of the best deals on 3 and 4 Star hotels in Roanoke.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Daleville/Roanoke North $54
- Howard Johnson Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham $54
- Days Inn by Wyndham Christiansburg $65
- Econo Lodge Civic Center $66
- Red Roof Inn Roanoke Troutville $71
- Quality Inn Christiansburg $76
- Days Inn by Wyndham Salem $80
- Days Inn by Wyndham Bedford $82
- Econo Lodge I-81 $85
- Holiday Inn Roanoke $92
- Quality Inn Roanoke Airport $93
- Sleep Inn Tanglewood $94
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke Civic Center $96
- Baymont Inn by Wyndham Salem Roanoke $97
- Days Inn by Wyndham Roanoke I-81 $99