If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Are you looking for a great place to spend Mother’s Day? The award-winning Rosen Centre in Orlando, Florida may just be that place.
First of all, it is a great hotel any time of the year. The Spa at Rosen Centre has seven different treatment rooms. They have a great selection of massages, body treatments, and facials there. Rosen Centre also has a full-service beauty salon. They have a huge tropical swimming pool and two whirlpools. So the hotel is very relaxing.
It has numerous dining options. You can get everything from:
- Floridian favorites at Everglades Restaurant
- Caribbean-Cuban food at Harry’s Poolside Bar & Grill
- Buffet dining at Café Gauguin
- Fusion food with a great selection of premium tequilas at 98Forty Tapas & Tequila
- Fresh sushi at Banshoo
- Late-night foodand drinks at Sam & Bubbe’s
- Freshly brewed coffee from Smoooth Java
- Snacks & small bites at Red’s Deli
They have great guest rooms with everything from standard rooms with queen beds or a king bed to a presidential suite. They also have pet-Friendly and ADA-compliant rooms.
The Rosen Centre also offers transportation to 18-hole, championship Shingle Creek Golf Club and Brad Brewer Golf Academy as well as the Orlando Airport.
These are just some of the reasons why Rosen Centre is a great choice for a vacation any time of the year.
But around Mother’s Day is particularly special.
Rosen Centre Mother’s Day Brunch
A big reason why Mother’s Day at Rosen Centre is so special is because of their Mother’s Day Brunch.
You can see for yourself why it’s so great by taking a look over the menu.
- Chicken matzo ball soup
- Creamy lobster bisque
Market Salads, Fresh Seasonal Fruit & Berries
- Fresh salad greens, assorted toppings & dressings
- Asian noodle, vegetable salad & ponzu vinaigrette
- Grilled fennel, Italian sausage, spinach salad & Vidalia onion dressing
- Tomato-cucumber salad, yogurt & fresh dill
- Edamame and asparagus salad, shaved watermelon radish,pecorino
- Rosen Centre seafood salad, Dijon dressing, fresh dill & sweet peppers
- Fresh cut cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries & raspberries
- Cracked coconuts
- Omelets made-to-order
- Smokehouse bacon
- Breakfast sausage
- Eggs benedict
- Buttermilk waffles with Flavored butters, maple syrup, strawberry syrup
- Lemon curd blueberry pancakes
- Assorted breakfast pastries
- Coffee cakes
- Fruit Danishes
- Mini croissants
- Roasted red and yellow peppers, marinated artichokes, asparagus, olives & peppadews
- Pesto-marinated heirloom tomatoes, island marinated mango calamari, capicola, mortadella & salami
- Black bean hummus & toasted naan bread
- Local and imported cheese selection
- Jonah crab claws, Gulf shrimp & New Zealand green shell mussels
- Smoked salmon & accompaniments
- Herb-crusted prime rib of beef
- Au jus, horseradish sour cream
- Chef Tello’s roasted pork belly tacos, queso fresco, crunchy slaw & red chili crema
- Sushi Rolls:
- Spicy Tuna
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese
- Pickled ginger, wasabi & soy sauce
- Gemelli pasta, capicola & baby spinach
- Truffle-scented alfredo or tomato ragù sauce
- Steamed clams, white wine, shallots, garlic & fresh herbs
From the Hot Buffet
- Roasted tomato, rosemary, Parmigiano-Reggiano stuffed chicken, Barolo wine sauce
- Mahi-mahi baked in banana leaf, grilled lemon, coconut butter
- Sofrito roasted pork loin, salsa verde jus
- Green beans, sweet red onions, baby peppers
- Baked rustic mashed red skin potatoes, asiago
- Crispy chicken tenders
- Buttered corn
- Mac and cheese
- Mini marinara meatball mozzarella
- Very Berry Cheesecake
- Mini fruit tarts
- Petits fours
- Cake Pops
- Key Lime Pie
- Mom’s Apple Crumble Pie
- Chocolate-dipped shortbread cookies
- Sweet shots
- Pineapple upside-down cake
- Red velvet cake
- Espresso cake
- Mocha java cake
- Limoncello torte
- Chocolate decadence
- Chocolate chip meringue kisses
- Selection of no-sugar-added desserts
- Soft serve ice cream & toppings
Rosen Centre Hotel Savings
So I know you would love to stay at Rosen Centre this Mother’s Day. And I am sure you would like to save money on a stay here.
Click here to book this hotel at a reduced rate.