If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
If you are looking for a conveniently located hotel in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia, then check out the newly renovated boutique-style hotel, the Comfort Inn Downtown.
It is minutes from popular Vancouver attractions, like:
- BC Place Stadium
- Granville Island
- Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre
- University of British Columbia
- Grouse Mountain
- Stanley Park
- Vancouver International Airport
In addition to its proximity to top attractions, there are many economical reasons why Comfort Inn Downtown can help you save money on a great trip to downtown Vancouver.
When you stay at Comfort Inn Downtown, in addition to getting to stay in a room that could include a fireplace, refrigerator or hot tub, you also get:
- Free VIP access to the on-site The Cellar nightclub & The Roxy cabaret
- 25% discount at the on-site restaurant, Doolin’s Irish Pub, before 6PM
- Discounted Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club day passes
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
And if you book your stay at the Comfort Inn Downtown at least 7 days in advance, you can get 25% off the nightly rate! So if you are looking to visit downtown Vancouver, definitely check this hotel out – and make sure you book in advance!