If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Looking for a hotel to stay at in Boston, Massachusetts?
How about one with panoramic views of the Boston skyline that’s within walking distance of Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox?
If this sounds like the hotel for you, then consider booking a stay at the Hilton Boston Back Bay.
In addition to its proximity to Fenway Park, it’s also across the street from the Hynes Convention Center and within walking distance of Boston Commons & Newbury Street.
It also has an indoor heated pool, on-site dining & Starbucks, on-site meeting & wedding space, a fitness center and a sundeck.
And the hotel has a Discover Boston Package, where you can save over $100. The package includes:
- A stay at the Hilton Boston Back Bay
- Hotel parking
- Mendon Drive-In: Free admission for one car ($27 value)
- Phantom Gourmet: $25 Gift card valid at 250 restaurants
- Kings Dining Entertainment: $20 gift card
- FitReserve: 40% off three classes
- Lookout Farm and Brewing Co: 25% off farm admission & free pint glass at Brewing Co.
- Zoo New England: 20% off admission when purchasing tickets online
- Scullers Jazz Club: 20% off 4 tickets
- AOT Global: 15% off chauffeured services
- Spirit of Boston: 10% off lunch cruises, 15% off dinner cruises
- City Brew Tours: 10% off and free pint glass
- Southwick’s Zoo: $5 off general admission ticket
- Boston Duck Tours: $4 off tickets