If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
The average daily temperature in Argentina is between 78 degrees and 82 degrees, rarely falling below 71 degrees or exceeding 89 degrees. I’m shivering right now so that sounds really great to me.
If you’d like to warm up in Argentina – I know I would – Hotels.com can help you stay at great hotels for less. They have 3 and 4 Star hotels with discounted rates. Here are some of the best deals.
- Arc Recoleta 40% Discount
- Hotel Bel Air 40% Discount
- Urban Suites Recoleta Boutique Hotel 40% Discount
- Hotel Posta Carretas 35% Discount
- Hotel Metropolitano Supara 30% Discount
- Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar 30% Discount
- Buenos Aires Inn Hotel 26% Discount
- Van Boutique Hotel 25% Discount
- Wilton Hotel 25% Discount
- Design CE Hotel de Diseno 22% Discount
- Principado Downtown 29% Discount
- Dorrego Apart Unique 15% Discount
- Paterno Living Unique Rooms 15% Discount
- Hotel Club Frances 15% Discount
- Gran Melia Iguazu 40% Discount
- Z Apart Iguazu 30% Discount
- Amerian Portal del Iguazu Hotel 15% Discount
- Panoramic Grand 10% Discount
- Loi Suites Iguazu Hotel 5% Discount