If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
From towering peaks covered with snow to summer heat waves that cause drought, Death Valley National Park is a land of extremes. It straddles eastern California and Nevada. The Park is known for Titus Canyon with its colorful rocks and a ghost town and Backwater Basin’s salt flats, North America’s lowest point. It is real in raw natural beauty, wildlife and pioneer history.
If you’d like to see Death Valley National Park for yourself, you’ll be glad to know Hotels.com has some hotels near the Park with discounted rates. Book now through Hotels.com to realize the savings on these 3 and 4 Star hotels.
- Americas Inn & Suites $52
- A Nights Inn $53
- Hotel Europa $53
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites $55
- Budget Inn Suites Ridgecrest $56
- Mayfair Passport Inn $60
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Ridgecrest $66
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites $70
- Clarion Inn Ridgecrest $76
- Ridgeway Inn & Suites Heritage $85
- Quality Inn $89
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ridgecrest $98