If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Laconia, New Hampshire, is called the “City On The Lakes.” The city lies in the center of NH’s Lakes Region and it has 5 beaches: Bartlett Beach, Bond Beach, Opechee Cove, Opechee Point and Weirs Beach.
Anyone who wants to go to the beach should be happy to know Hotels.com has 3 and 4 Star hotels on sale. Here are some of these hotels you can book for under $100 a night.
- Savoie’s Lodging $65
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites $75
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites $79
- Pilgrim Inn & Cottages $80
- Comfort Inn $81
- Lakeview Home & Cottages $85
- Travelodge by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnisquam $87
- Bear Tree Lodge $89
- Elmwood Motor Lodge $89
- Gunstock Inn & Resort $89
- The Sunny Grange B&B $91
- Days Inn by Wyndham Campton $93
- Days Inn by Wyndham Concord $93
- Quality Inn Loudon-Concord $93
- Econo Lodge Near Plymouth State University $99