If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Thanksgiving At Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Be treated like an emperor when you stay at Caesars Palace Las Vegas. Its opulent decor, impeccable service, and lavish accommodations are designed to make every guest feel like royalty.
And you can dine like royalty if you’re staying at the Palace. Enjoy a sumptuous Thanksgiving dinner at one of their fantastic restaurants.
Mesa Grill’s Celebrity Chef Bobby Flay puts a Southwestern spin on holiday favorites. They are serving their dinner menu with holiday additions of
- Jumbo Lump Crabcake
- Habanero Tartar Sauce
- Avocado Crema
- Pickled Chile Slaw
- Horseradish-Maple Glazed Turkey
- Orange Sage Butter
- Sweet Potato Gratin
- Creamed Kale
- Wild Mushroom – ChorizoCornbread Stuffing
- Smoked Chile Gravy
- Cranberry – Tangerine Relish
- Porterhouse Pork Chop
- Pomegranate Glaze
- Apple Mustardo
- Pumpkin Tamale
- Cranberry Butter
- Apple Pie with Cinnamon Ice Cream
Bacchanal Buffet in Caesars Palace is the #1 ranked buffet in the world. Their Bacchanal Thanksgiving Day Feast will include
- Espreso & Sea Salt Crusted Prime Rib
- Turkey Scaloppini Marsala
- Herb Roasted Turkey
- Shell on Salt & Pepper Shrimp
- Pan-Seared Scallops & Cassoulet
- Steamed Clams in spicy Chorizo Broth
- Venison Sausage Stuffing
- Citrus Chipotle Sweet Potato Mash
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter
- Elote Bite with Carnitas & Poblano Cilantro Cream
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Shrimp Pad Tai
- Chestnut Soup
- Winter Melon Soup
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Spice Marshmallow
- Sweet Potato S’more Gelato
And if this is not enough for you, Bacchanal Buffet will be serving all the favorites they usually serve.
Rao’s is an upscale Italian restaurant. They are offering a prix fixe meal that gives choices.
- Choice of 1 Appetizer
- Buttered Squash & Roasted Apple Bisque
- Frisee Salad
- Portobello Friti
- Choice of 1 Entree
- Herb Roasted Prime Rib
- Duck Cannelloni
- Full Turkey Dinner
- Choice of 1 Dessert
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Dutch Apple Pie
- Additional Sides
- Cranberry Sauce
- Traditional Stuffing
- Mac & Cheese
- Candied Yams
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Caesars Palace’s Old Homestead is an historic East Coast steakhouse that has gone west. Their Thanksgiving celebration includes
- Appetizer – Classic Caesar Salad or Buttered Squash Soup
- Entree – Oven Roasted Turkey with Apple-Sausage Stuffing & Giblet Gravy
- Duo of Bird & Beef with Turkey with an 8 oz. Filet Mignon and all the trimmings
- Sides – Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Topping & Brussel Sprouts
- Desserts – Pumpkin Pie & Pecan Pie
Searsucker offers contemporary spins on classic American comfort foods. Their All-You-Can-Eat Thanksgiving Feast includes
- Slow Roasted Whole Turkey
- Sausage Stuffing
- Candied Heirloom Carrots
- Sweet Potatoes Stuffed with Gruyere Smoked Bacon
- Fresh Cranberries
- Smoked Turkey Tamales
- Baked Pumpkin Crumble
Carmine’s at The Forum Shops In Caesars Palace is preparing a real feast for Thanksgiving. Their Family Feast can feed 6 to 8 people.
- 1 18-pound Roasted Turkey with Sausage & Sage Stuffing served with Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Brussel Sprouts with Carmelized Onions & Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Sauteed String Beans with Julienne Red Peppers & Toasted Hazelnuts
- Baby Carrots with Fresh Dill
- Sweet Potatoes topped with Marshmallows & Maple Syrup
- Mashed Potatoes with Giblet Gravy
- Pies – Pumpkin, Apple or Pecan
Carmine’s is New York City’s legendary family-style Italian Restaurant.
Trevi at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace features Northern Italian cuisine on their patio or in their dining room. They are offering a three-course prix fixe Thanksgiving meal.
- 1st Course – Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Candied Pecans & Creme Fraiche
- 2nd Course – Turkey Porchetta with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes. Roasted Yams, Green Bean Casserole & Turkey Gravy
- 3rd Course – Pumpkin Mousse with Pecan Whipped Cream and Pumpkin Seed Brittle
The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
And, at Caesars Palace, you’ll be in a good place to get ready to do battle for Black Friday shopping at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Measured in terms of sales per square foot, it is the highest grossing mall in the United States.
There are more than 140 stores, boutiques and restaurants in The Forum. Get your killer deals at
- Psycho Bunny
- Vincenzo Silver
- Van Cleef & Arpels
- Smoked Burger & BBQ
- Joseph Ribkoff
- Olive & Beyond
- Mont Blanc
- National Geographic Fine Art Gallery
- Victoria’s Secret
- Fat Tuesday
- Tiffany & Co.
- Salvation Ferragama
- Club Monaco
- Louis Vuitton
- Kush Fine Art Gallery
- Inglot Cosmetics
- Honolulu Cookie Co.
- Jimmy Choo
- APM Monaco
and many more.
Caesars Palace has special offers to save you money on your stay.
Stay 3 For $240
Book a 3 night stay Sunday through Thursday in a Forum Classic King room for $240. Book by 12/1/20 for travel through 12/24/20. There is a minimum of a 3 night stay. Use Promo Code CL240.
Book Early. Save More
Get 20% off a 2 night minimum stay within 30 days or 30% off for stays 30+ in advance. This is valid for travel through 10/21.
Best Rate & Dining, Attraction or Spa Credit
Get up to $50 Credit to be used at a bar or restaurant, FLY LINQ, High Roller Observation Wheel or at the spa on Thursday through Thursday only. Credit valid per stay.
Vegas Now, Vegas Later
Book a stay Sunday through Thursday through 12/28/20 and get a complimentary night on your next trip. All you’ll pay is the Resort Fee and the Resort Fee Tax. You must be a Caesar’s Rewards member. It’s free and easy to become a Caesar’s Rewards member. Complimentary night is only valid one per guest. Use Promo Code LVNOW.