If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Maine is such a beautiful place to be any time of the year. But it really can be so beautiful in the winter. Is there any state that can be a prettier winter wonderland? With the natural beauty of the state and the snow, it can make for the perfect romantic retreat.
Visiting a romantic hotel in Maine can be great for Valentine’s Day. It can also be great for an anniversary, honeymoon, or just a romantic weekend away from the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives.
So we came up with our list of the best hotels for a romantic winter weekend getaway in Maine. These hotels have the right combination of being a great hotel to visit during the winter and creating a romantic atmosphere. They have a lot of things that can make a weekend getaway in Maine perfect for couples. This could include great winter views, fireplace suites, a heated hot tub, and more. Depending on where you choose, you might even can enjoy winter sports like skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing!
Most Romantic Hotels in Maine for a Winter Getaway
- The Breakwater Inn and Spa in Kennebunkport, Maine
- Camden Harbour Inn in Camden, Maine
- Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel in Kingfield, Maine
- Wilson Lake Inn in Wilton, Maine
- White Barn Inn & Spa, Auberge Resorts Collection
- The Country Inn at Camden Rockport in Rockport, Maine
- Grand Harbor Inn in Camden, Maine
- Greenville Inn at Moosehead Lake in Greenville, Maine
- Lord Camden Inn in Camden, Maine
- The Brunswick Hotel in Brunswick, Maine
- The Lucerne Inn in Dedham, Maine
- The Perkins House in Cornish, Maine
- The Admiral’s Inn Resort in Ogunquit, Maine
- 16 Bay View in Camden, Maine
- Senator Inn & Spa in Augusta, Maine
- Meadowmere Resort in Ogunquit, Maine
- Augustus Bove House in Naples, Maine
- Quimby House Inn in Bar Harbor, Maine
- Portland Harbor Hotel in Portland, Maine
- Holidae House Bed & Breakfast in Bethel, Maine