If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica is a wonderful travel destination, and you can make it an extra special trip for your family by booking a stay an all-inclusive family resort. All inclusive stays are great because you can budget for your whole trip in advance and you don’t have to worry about all the extra expenses, and by staying at a family resort, you know there will be enough activities you and your children will enjoy.
If you aren’t sure which all-inclusive family resort in Ocho Rios you should stay, don’t worry! Here at Green Vacation Deals, we came up with our list of the 5 best, and you’re sure to find the perfect resort on this list:
- Moon Palace Ocho Rios: This is an amazing family resort. You will be blown away by what an amazing vacation you can have here. Highlights of this resort include the largest spa in Jamaica, family suites, lots of water sports (scuba, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, paddleboarding, etc.), swimming with dolphins and the FlowRider Double Wave Simulator where you and your family can enjoy the sensation of surfing! There are nightclubs for you and kids & teens clubs for your children complete with Xbox & Wii Gaming areas, indoor ball pit, arcade games, karaoke, etc. And if you click this link, you can save up to 40% on your stay, get $1,500 resort credit & get a free rate for kids & teens.
- Beaches Ocho Rios: This is another amazing resort that offers so many great activities for you & your family that you will be making incredible memories to last a lifetime! Highlights of this resort include a private white-sand beach, a Pirates waterpark, 5 swimming pools, 7 gourmet restaurants, championship golf, a PADI Certified Scuba Program, and other watersports, like windsurfing, kayaking, and paddleboarding. There is also a Kids Center with certified Nannies when you want to get away, a teen club, an Xbox Lounge, appearances by Sesame Street characters & a Sesame Street character buffet dining option and Beaches Ocho Rios boasts the Caribbean’s first Certified Autism Centers. And if you click here, you could save up to 65% on the nightly rate.
- Hotel Riu Ocho Rios: This all-inclusive beachfront resort boasts a Dolphin Cove beach where you can swim with sharks and dolphins accompanied by a guide, horse rides, a Renova Spa wellness center and lots of water sports like kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, diving, sailing, etc. To get a good rate for this resort, click here.
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa: This is an all-inclusive beachfront resort that is just 5 minutes from downtown Ocho Rios. The hotel offers family suites, a spa, 5-star international dining, sunset cruises, rainforest expeditions, river rafting, tubing kayaking, etc. For the best rate, click here.
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort: While this is 30 minutes away from Ocho Rios, I still wanted to include it on my list because it is a great family resort. Your children will love the kids & teens clubs with certified counselors & nannies (giving you time off). Your whole family can enjoy the resort’s Lagoon Waterpark, wonderful pools, golf, tennis, etc. One of the best features of this resort is the Red Ruby Ranch, which was designed to give emphasis on education & staying active outdoors for kids. There are tons of activities for the whole family here, including Beach Olympics, glass bottom boat rides, horse grooming lessons, hayrides, beach bonfires, kids, tweens & teens night laser tag, kids golf lessons, Mommy & Me Day Spa, face painting, beach bonfires, etc. And if you click here, you can get 50% off nightly rates and kids stay free.