If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Cross the Arthur J. Ravenel Jr. Bridge from Charleston and you’re in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. The 1,250 foot long Mount Pleasant Pier stretches out out into Charleston Harbor under the foot of the bridge. Enjoy beautiful views of the harbor from the bench swings and shade structures. Visit Patriots Point Naval & Marine Museum or Boone Hall Plantation. Go to the beach or go boating. There’s a lot to do in Mount Pleasant.
If you’d like to visit Mount Pleasant and do it in style, you should consider the following hotels. They were ranked as the top luxury hotels in Mount Pleasant by the customers of TripAdvisor. And you can use TripAdvisor to find the best price for your stay.
- The Beach Club at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina
- Shem Creek Inn
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor
- Hyatt House Mount Pleasant – Midtown
- Cambria Hotel Mount Pleasant – Charleston
- Hilton Garden Inn Charleston/Mt. Pleasant
- Hyatt Place Mount Pleasant Towne Center
- Tru by Hilton Mt. Pleasant Charleston
- TownePlace Suites Charleston Mt. Pleasant