If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Extended Stay America in Covington, Kentucky in the Greater Cincinnati area would be a great choice if you want to take a family vacation.
Consider the following reasons:
- Location: It’s located in Covington right at the riverfront of the Ohio River, a beautiful part of the Cincinnati area that is convenient to many top Cincinnati attractions, such as the Cincinnati Zoo, Newport Aquarium, Cincinnati Reds baseball games, Cincinnati Bengals football games and Kings Island theme & water park.
- Pet-friendly rooms: A true family vacation should include the whole family, right? You can bring the furrier members of your family with you if you stay at Extended Stay America.
- Kids stay free: Yes, that’s right, kids stay free when staying with a parent or guardian, and that will really help you save money on your family vacation!
- Fully equipped kitchen: Some hotels may have a coffee maker, microwave and/or refrigerator, which is great, but since Extended Stay America is set up so well for long stays, you can take that a step further and get a full kitchen. This means not only do you get a microwave and refrigerator, but you also get a stovetop, cooking utensils, dishes and cutlery. This means that if you are taking a vacation in Cincinnati you can save money by bringing groceries and cooking meals in your hotel.
- Free grab-and-go breakfast: Another way you can save money on meals is by taking advantage of the hotel’s free breakfast. These savings can really add up, especially if you have a long vacation.
- Price: You can already have save money on your stay with the last three points, but there are other ways you can save money at Extended Stay America, too. There are advanced purchase, extended stay, military and senior discounts, to name a few. Just check out the website and see what you qualify for.