If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Taking a trip in Oceanside, California means access to beautiful beaches that are perfect for surfing, swimming, fishing, building sandcastles and relaxing in the sun. You can also enjoy a stroll on the Oceanside Pier, exploring the historic district of Mount Ecclesia or enjoying top attractions in nearby San Diego and other parts of Southern California.
So if you would like to visit this beautiful Pacific Ocean city, then consider booking a stay at one of these 10 hotels, rated as the 10 best hotels by Expedia (which you can use to find the best prices for these hotels):
- Wyndham Oceanside Pier Resort
- Oceanside Sunset Shores Apartment 3
- Southern California Beach Club
- WorldMark Oceanside
- Holiday Inn Oceanside Camp Pendleton Area
- Extended Stay America San Diego – Oceanside
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Oceanside Marina Suites
- Harbor Inn & Suites
- Motel 6 Oceanside