If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Middletown, Rhode Island is an amazing summer travel destination. Anyone who loves the ocean will love their beautiful beaches. Animal lovers will enjoy seeing birds and other migratory animals at the Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge. The Norman Bird Sanctuary also has birds as well as seven miles of hiking trails. Wine lovers will enjoy tastings and tours of Newport Vineyards. Golf lovers will love playing a round at one of New England’s best golf courses, Newport National Golf Club. History buffs will love visiting the Whitehall Museum House. Basically, there’s something for everyone in Middletown!
If you’re looking for a hotel for your Middletown, Rhode Island vacation, then look no further than our list. We picked the best-reviewed hotels as our top 15 Middletown hotels. And if you book your hotel through Hotels.com, not only will you get to book it at the lowest available price, but it can also help you get a free night down the line. That’s because if you book 10 nights or more on Hotels.com, you get one night free!
- The East Island Reserve Hotel
- Wyndham Newport Hotel
- Newport Beach Hotel & Suites
- Residence Inn by Marriott Newport/Middletown
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Newport Middletown, RI
- Courtyard by Marriott – Newport Middletown
- The Carriage House Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Middletown
- Atlantic Beach Hotel & Suites
- Sea Whale Motel
- Rhea’s Inn By The Sea
- Holiday Inn Express Middletown / Newport
- Ramada by Wyndham Middletown Newport Area
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Middletown Newport Area
- Days Inn by Wyndham Middletown/Newport Area