If you click on the links in this post, we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post, at no extra cost to you. You can read the full disclaimer here.
Pop Century is a really fun hotel at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando Florida; I go into more detail here about why I like staying at Pop Century. Pop Century is considered a “Value Resort” by Disney and is one of the least expensive hotels on Disney property, but because this is Disney it’s not insanely cheap so any extra discount you can get can really help you afford a Walt Disney World vacation. Luckily, here at Green Vacation Deals, we’ve got your back and we’re always finding ways to save you money on vacations to Disney World. Here are 5 tips we can give you to help you save money on a stay at Pop Century:
- Swagbucks: This is one of my favorite ways to save on Disney vacations. You can earn Swagbucks in a number of ways, including watching videos online, taking surveys, answering trivia questions and even just everyday purchases you normally make (we go into more detail here). You can then redeem these Swagbucks for gift cards – I redeem mine for Walmart gift cards. I then take my Walmart gift cards and use those to buy Disney gift cards at Sam’s Club because you can buy Disney gift cards at a discount price through Sam’s Club. Then I use those Disney gift cards to book my hotel stay through Disney’s website. This can make the stay more affordable, maybe even free depending on how many Swagbucks you earn!
- Undercover Tourist: Another great way to save money on a stay to Pop Century is to book through Undercover Tourist. Undercover Tourist consistently has some of the lowest prices you can find for Disney hotels, often lower than what you would pay on Disney’s website even with a passholder discount. You should definitely look at Undercover Tourist when looking to find a good price for a Pop Century stay.
- Expedia: Expedia is a great way to save money on Disney hotels, and you can save up to 15% on Pop Century by booking through Expedia (Added bonus: You can also book your hotel with a flight or Disney World tickets to save even more money!)
- Hotels.com: Hotels.com is a great place to find good hotel deals for Disney, and you can often save an extra 8%-10% by using a coupon code, click here to find the current Hotels.com coupon codes.
- Best of Orlando: In addition to having good prices for Disney World tickets, Best of Orlando offers great rates for Disney hotels, including Pop Century.
More Money Saving Tips for Disney World
Before you leave for Orlando, make sure you’re prepared. Take a look at these 10 things to buy before a Disney World vacation that will save you money.
And you can save money on your tickets by taking advantage of one of these Disney World coupons.